Cosmetic Dentistry in Issaquah
You deserve the smile of your dreams, and our cosmetic dentistry options at Eastside Family Dentistry is the best way to restore your smile in Issaquah. Whether your teeth are stained, crooked, or you are self-conscious about a chipped or misshapen tooth, we’re here to help.
Dr. Cristescu and our friendly team provide judgment-free care to help you get the smile that you’ve always wanted.
The Benefits Of Cosmetic Dentistry
The biggest benefit of cosmetic dentistry is enhanced confidence. If you are embarrassed or self-conscious about how your smile looks, you may avoid doing things like speaking, smiling, or even eating around others, and you may feel unhappy with your overall appearance.
Restoring your smile with cosmetic dentistry can completely change the way you feel about your teeth. With a custom cosmetic dentistry plan from Dr. Alexandra Cristescu at Eastside Family Dentistry, you can treat all of the issues you have with your teeth, and feel confident about your smile once again.
That’s not all, though. Cosmetic dentistry can actually improve your oral health, too. Some treatments like veneers strengthen your teeth when they’re applied, and it’s easier to clean your teeth when they’re all similarly-shaped and consistent in size.
We’ve also noticed that patients tend to take better care of their smiles and brush and floss more consistently after investing in cosmetic dental care, so getting cosmetic treatment from Eastside Family Dentistry can enhance your at-home oral hygiene routine!
Dental Issues That Cosmetic Dentistry Can Help
Wondering how cosmetic dentistry can restore your smile, and what issues can be addressed with common cosmetic treatments? Here are just a few of the cosmetic issues that can be treated by Dr. Alexandra Cristescu at Eastside Family Dentistry.
- Stained teeth – Teeth stains can be treated with teeth whitening if they’re minor, and bleached away to restore your smile. However, if a stain can’t be removed with whitening alone, it may be treated with a veneer, dental bonding, or a crown.
- Gummy smile – If you are not happy with your smile due to a “gummy” smile that does not expose enough of your tooth structure, Dr. Cristescu can explore options like Botox or gum recontouring to improve the appearance of your smile.
- Gaps in your smile – Gaps between your teeth can be filled by dental bonding or treated with veneers, making your smile more aesthetically-appealing and ensuring regular, even spacing between your teeth. However, you may need orthodontics like Invisalign if you have very large gaps between your teeth.
- Slightly-crooked or crowded teeth – If you have minor issues with the alignment of your teeth, it’s sometimes possible to use a treatment like veneers to provide you with a more beautiful smile. However, any serious tooth alignment issues will require treatment with Invisalign or braces.
- Uneven or misshapen teeth – If you have teeth that look uneven or are misshapen compared to your other teeth, they can be treated with a dental veneer, dental bonding, or a dental crown to restore their shape.
- Minor chipping – Minor chips to your teeth may be treatable with dental bonding, or with a porcelain veneer. However, deep damage or chipping to your tooth may require you to get restorative treatment with a dental crown. Cosmetic dentistry can only be used to resolve minor tooth chipping.
No matter what cosmetic problems you have with your smile, Dr. Alexandra Cristescu is always here to help. You can learn more about your treatment options at Eastside Family Dentistry by contacting us for a cosmetic consultation now.
Composite fillings are the best way to restore your smile if you have a cavity. These natural-looking fillings are made from advanced glass and dental resin, and they’re built to mimic the natural color of your tooth.
Composite fillings can be used to repair damage from tooth decay, and they are also used to replace unsightly, metal mercury-amalgam fillings that can discolor your teeth.
Dental Bonding and Reshaping
Dental bonding uses a specialized type of dental resin to restore and change the shape of a tooth. First, the resin is matched to your tooth color and applied by Dr. Cristescu, who will form it into the proper shape. Next, it is hardened with UV light, resulting in a permanent, beautiful cosmetic restoration.
Dental recontouring is often used alongside dental bonding. Recontouring removes small amounts of enamel from the teeth to create a more natural and attractive smile.
Porcelain veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments. Veneers are wafer-thin pieces of porcelain that are designed to fit over your existing teeth and restore your smile.
These permanent cosmetic restorations can help treat issues such as gapped or crooked teeth and can restore and protect teeth with minor damage, such as chipping.
Teeth whitening is extremely affordable and the best way to remove surface stains from the teeth. We offer both in-office and at-home teeth whitening services.
In-office whitening uses powerful whitening agents as well as UV light to provide extremely fast, effective results. Patients often get a smile that’s 5-10 shades brighter in just a single appointment.
At-home whitening is equally effective, but it typically takes longer to show results. Dr. Cristescu will give you a set of customized whitening trays, which you’ll use in the comfort of your own home, as directed.
Sometimes, restoring your smile may take more than one procedure. We offer comprehensive cosmetic smile makeovers at Eastside Family Dentistry. Whether you’re self-conscious about your smile, or need to restore your teeth after a serious impact injury, we can help with compassionate dental care.
Contact Us Today to Schedule Your Cosmetic Dentistry Appointment!
At Eastside Family Dentistry, Dr. Cristescu has years of experience with cosmetic dentistry in Issaquah. Read our testimonials now to hear stories from our satisfied patients!
Ready to amp up your smile? During your consultation, Dr. Cristescu will perform a comprehensive oral exam and cosmetic assessment in order to recommend the best procedures for restoring your smile.
Schedule an appointment with us now at (425) 391-9200, or drop by our office at 175 N.E. Gilman Blvd., Ste. 101, Issaquah, WA 98027.
Read Our Testimonials
“Staff is friendly and waits are very short if any from check in to actually getting the dental work done."
“I can't imagine a better group of people there for my dental needs."
“Great dentistry practice. They listen to your concerns and care about you and your teeth."
“As a physician myself, I value a clear clinical approach, a share decision making style and competent staff."
“I had an emergency and they fit me right in. They were friendly, helpful and kind."
“We Are Here to Help”
“Here at Eastside Family Dentistry, we are dedicated to helping our patients enjoy life to the fullest. We create meaningful relationships to build trust and comfort with each person who walks through our doors. Come in and get to know each of us here at Eastside Family Dentistry, today!”
- Eastside Family Dentistry